November 3, 2010

Recomended Reading


I love a good book.  I love a good book series even better (because I'm never ready to be done with characters after just one book).

Several people told me about these, but I resisted reading them because they sounded so weird.  I should have known better...I did the same thing with the Twilight Saga at first.

I'm not even going to try to explain what they are about.  Just trust me, you should read them...like right away.  And don't just buy one to see if you will like them.  Buy them all, you will like them and you will want to start reading the next one immediately.

...And just a little bit more warning...don't start them unless you have some free time, you will not be able to stop reading.

...Oh, and someone at work said they are making them into movies at some point...I can't wait for that and will def keep you in the loop as dets are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment