November 1, 2010

Couple Alerts


These two are my new fav celebrity couple.  Here's what People had to say about their recent date night...

Newlyweds John Krasinski and Emily Blunt savored a date night at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Thursday. Sitting at a private table on the back of the patio, the casually dressed pair shared chicken and salad while enjoying non-stop conversation. Though they kept their PDA to a minimum, "it was very clear the two were having a lot of fun with one another, talking more and more flirtatiously as the evening wore on," a source says. Anytime Krasinski would crack a joke, an amused Blunt would "unabashedly laugh" at his humor.


 

Just to clear things up...they are only separated...they haven't decided to get a divorce yet.

Mariah Carey finally announced she's prego even though she's been wearing maternity clothes for months.  I already feel bad for her poor baby.


Somehow these two are still together and hosted a Halloween party in Vegas this weekend.  I don't know what they went as but I'm sure Heidi's costume was slutty and Spencer's was creepy...I'm just saying, that's just a given with these two,


This girl used to date Kellan Lutz, but she was spotted getting cozy with this male model at a Halloween party this weekend so I guess that means Kellan is back on the market...and I'm totally ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment