November 10, 2010

Epic.

My usual morning routine of checking blogs and looking for updates for my own blog has been altered significantly in the last 48 hours.


Yesterday Katrina said it was like waking up the day after Christmas, all the excitement was over and done with and there was a void in all our lives. I pointed out that it was actually much worse than the day after Christmas. At least then you know that you'll have something to celebrate again in exactly 364 days.

I have no idea when I'll get to see Mumford and Sons again. To ease my sorrows I've started reliving my favorite parts of the concert each morning...the only thing I can do to will my self to go on with my Mumfordless life one day at a time.

I figure some of you might be feeling the same way right now...here's my new routine just in case you are in need of it too:

1. Relive the last 3 songs of the concert.






2. Then look at these pictures.




3. Put my "Epic." iTunes playlist (which includes every Mumford song I own including Lover of the Light, Nothing is Written, Untitled and several other sons that have yet to be recorded, all of Cadillac Sky's good stuff, the only two songs King Charles has on the US version of iTunes and Avett Brothers' "Go To Sleep.") on repeat and listen to it the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment