November 5, 2010

Fab Find Friday

I spent last weekend with my grad school friends in Boone.  It you think I'm hardcore you should meet them.  Every time we hang out the introduce me to new and wonderful things...here are a few of my favs from last weekend's adventure.

1. Microwave Bacon in a Bag...I know what's you're thinking, but this was seriously life changing for me.  No more splatter burns, no more house smelling like bacon for three days.  The bacon was yummy, crispy, and let off just enough bacon smell to get me excited about eating it.



2. Ryan's Irish Cream - Just like Bailey's but with way less calories and way cheaper.  We brought a floppy flask of it into the game and added it to our hot chocolate - AMAZING!

3. Baggo - Basically cornhole, but this set is great to keep in your car and carry around.  You can store bags in little pockets on the backs of the boards, there's a built in score keeper on the side, the legs fold in an out easily, and best of all the boards fit together and you can carry them together with a handle.

I don't recommend these as your only set (they are short and pretty slippery since they're plastic) but its a great traveling set!



No comments:

Post a Comment