February 9, 2012

Anthropologie Items of the Week

I didn't think I was going to have anything for this week...its been a slow week for Anthro and new arrivals...but then I went to the store to browse during my lunch break and found two dresses to feature this week.  I'd seen them online before and I didn't think much of them, but they really wowed me in person so they made it to my wishlist!


So this one I actually saw this week on an actress that was doing an interview on a morning TV show.  It looked really good on her so I decided to give it a try myself...very flattering and perfect for weddings!  Pair with nude shoes and pink lipstick (just trust me on this one, the combo will make you look radiant).


This one was much shorter and more playful in person (the pic really doesn't do it justice).  I wasn't sure about the dropped waist even though I hear they are going to be huge this year but it actually looked good on.  While I was in the dressing room I thought to myself that the dress would be cuter with a little more of a cinched waist...then when I was walking out of the store I saw the dress on a mannequin with a tribal/geometric belt and it made the waist look better plus it toughened up the dress a little since its very girley to begin with.  I highly recommend this dress. 

Finally, no pic with this one but, I snagged myself a pair of those fleece lined leggings I featured a while back.  They are super soft and beyond cozy...I tried them on and didn't want to take them off.  They are on clearance now so you have no excuse not to get yourself a pair!


No comments:

Post a Comment