February 7, 2012

Fab Find

I'm not waiting until Friday for this one since I've posted about Baggu bags before but these are seriously so fab I feel like I need to revisit them.

I have finally gotten myself in the habit of ALWAYS bringing reusable bags into the grocery store.  I even bring them to the mall and whip them out at stores like Madewell and Anthro now.

I got a couple of these guys for Christmas after seeing them on Urban Grace.  They are great reusable bags that look cool and the best part is that the fold easily into the little bags they come in and then slip right in your purse.  A lot of reusable bags are bulky...I can assure you that these are not.

Here are the ones that are at the top of my wishlist.  If you do not take it upon yourself to get a few baggu bags for yourself I may start using them as "wrapping paper" just so I have an excuse to share them!


This one is a baby baggu...its perf for lunches. 


For when you're feeling a little foxy.


Stripes.  Enough said.


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment