February 23, 2012

Anthropologie Items of the Week

I don't know if these things are really that great or if the warmer sunny weather is getting to my head but this weeks picks have me super excited about spring...


This pot made me want to grow strawberries...not exactly sure why, but it did.


Love the bright colors and the cinched in waist.


When I first saw these I thought the screamed Hardee, then Katrina, then Nina C., then Suz, then me...since I thought they'd be just perf for so many people I decided to go ahead and post them.  Phwhy (that's FYI spelled phonetically...the phrase is used quite often around the slam house) I recommend wearing this shape with the points sticking out...I have a pair of similar shaped earrings and when you wear them with the points facing in the earrings get lost with the shape of your jaw...they're much more standout facing out!


Have I featured this dress before?  It was on my wishlist for a while but I took it off because I thought it was too plain and boring...but then I saw it again on a model and it made me reconsider it.  Sure its conservative but I think it could be pretty versatile and the reviews for this dress were outstanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment