February 29, 2012

You Get What You Pay For

That's Alex's motto when it comes to making purchases (except for totally outrageous purchases).  Now in the past, I've just purchased a pair of flat Steve Madden sandals at the beginning of spring.  Last year it was these:


I truly loved them and wore them a LOT, but by the end of the season they had to go in the trash...they were starting to come apart.


This year I was going to go with these...


But  I
recently upgraded the $10 black ballet flats I'd had for five years for a pair of Frye Carson flats and I absolutely love them.  They've been comfortable from the get go and I think they'll last for much more than a season or two.

Now I'm thinking about getting these Madewell sandals.  They might be twice as much as the Steve Madden pair but if they are well made it will totally be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment