July 16, 2010

Date Night Schmate Night

Not that I have any date nights planned anytime soon, but if I did here are a few outfits I might wear.

I couldn't decide between these two tops...so I guess I'd have to do an outfit change between dinner and dessert. All these are from Piperlime...I am wearing the wedges right now and I totally love them!





A slightly dressier look that could be worn with shoes above. Dress is Anthro, bag is Cole Haan...I just got it and I love it...its on sale for $99 at the Cole Haan website right now.



A wedding date outfit - The earrings and the shoes make the dress not look so girly. Shoes are clearance J.Crew, dress is Anthro (of course it makes me love it even more that its called the Summer Twilight Dress) and earrings are Bounkit(Since I don't even have any dates lined up I'm obviously not planning a wedding, but if I was I love the idea of a funky earring like this as your something blue unless its a super formal wedding).



No comments:

Post a Comment