July 9, 2010

Glee Nominated for 19 Emmys!


Who says hearing your phone go off repeatedly at 5 a.m. is a bad thing? For the cast of Glee, it was music to their ears.

"I was aroused from a deep sleep!" Jane Lynch, who was nominated for best supporting actress in a comedy.

the hit FOX show received 19 nominations, prompting the cast to share their excitement with a "text message chain [that] is going crazy!" says Matthew Morrison.


So how are the Glee stars planning to celebrate their success? With a few days of down time before returning to set – and (jokingly) making some diva-like demands.

"What's endangered? I'd really love a panda [in my trailer]. Anything! I plan on making horrible demands!" quips Colfer.

Jokes Lynch: "I'm going to be kind of a nightmare from now on. I'll come to set two or three hours late, have 17 or 18 more custom-made track suits. One in gold lam̩ Р14-karat gold. Maybe I can go that far!"

No comments:

Post a Comment