July 28, 2010

Tanning is My Job.


I don't even have words for all the redic things he says...

Jersey Shore has changed the life of Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, but the reality star, who grew up in the Bronx, N.Y., just might move to Miami.

“I loved Miami because I am a beach guy,” Ortiz-Magro, 24, tells PEOPLE. “I got a tattoo while I was there and I suntanned on the beach. No spray tans for me. I love the natural sun. Tanning is my job.”

After filming season 2 of MTV’s hit reality show in Miami, where he and his costars lived at the Metropole Hotel for six weeks, Ortiz-Magro says he hopes to buy a waterfront condo there so he can live on Miami Beach part time, mainly during the winter season.

“I love the Bentleys I saw on Collins Avenue and the scenery and shopping on South Beach,” he tells PEOPLE. “The girls in all of Miami look so exotic and foreign. I don’t discriminate.”

And then there are the clubs. Ronnie’s favorite hotspots turned out to be Tantra and Klutch. “I like big clubs,” he says. “Those in Miami are different from places in Jersey that are more indoor/outdoor. I liked most everything about Miami but the traffic on the beach at night. It got very frustrating.”

As for his once-romantic relationship with costar Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola, who reportedly slapped a Miami club-goer in a fight over Ronnie, he will only say they are now “good friends.” Does that mean no more smooshing? Says Ronnie, “We will see what happens.”

Season 2 of Jersey Shore, which Ronnie says is “20 times” crazier than the first, premieres Thursday (10 p.m. EST) on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment