March 1, 2012

Anthro Items of the Week

Today is the first day of the Month of Sarah!  For those of you who don't know about this little tradition...my brother and I's birthdays are 4 days apart so growing up our birthday celebrations just got lumped into one...no big deal.  Well once we both went of to college and my mom became an empty nester something made her decided that we should have had separate birthdays all along so to make up for it we celebrate our birthdays the entire month of March now.  I'm going over to her house for a kick off dinner on Monday...trust me, this story is legit.  I mention this to explain 1. why I think its totally normal to have approximately 10 birthday celebrations 2. why the Anthro items of the week are going to become increasingly important...I'll need several new things for all the festivities and 3. Alex has confessed that he only reads my blog around holidays when he needs ideas for presents so hint, hint, hint...


This dress...not too form fitting but still has some shape and how great is it with that turquoise necklace?


Normally I try to stay away from maxi dresses that don't have a defined waist but I think this one is at least worth trying on.


This one was added to my wishlist purely to monitor when it goes on sale.  I don't need it by any means, especially not for $100 but if it every goes on clearance I think it could totally be a statement piece for my house!


Normally I stay away from melamine, but the print on these plates is just too fun...and I do need  want some casual, easy to throw in the dishwasher plated.

No comments:

Post a Comment