March 7, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

I've been asked to compile a birthday wish list and while scouring the Internet for ideas I came across these two items...


These are stemless wine glasses from Crate and Barrel.  I like them because they aren't the same old style as most stemless wine glasses...and they could be used for white or red wine which eliminates the need for two different sets of wine classes.  I think they could even be used for whiskey drinks.  And the best part is they are $16 for 8 of them!  I'm going to try to go check them out in a store to make sure they feel good in your and because they seem too good to be true, but maybe they aren't (the reviews for them are all great).


As hard as it is for me to admit, I didn't exactly make the best choices when I origionally decorated my condo.  For example, I decided to use a yellow and white bath mat as a kitchen rug.  Mistake.  Especially for me since I am the worlds messiest cook.  It is always sained and grubby looking.  I've been looking for a replacement for quite a while and just can't seem to find anything.  I was thinking I'd come across a fab Turkish or Morrocan rug on Ebay but its hard to find small rugs.  I recently came across this one on Urbans website.  Its a rag rug so it wouldn't be super plush but it would be easy to throw in the wash and even though it has some purple and pink in it I don't think its super girly (I'm trying to manify my condo where I can so Alex feels more at home here).

No comments:

Post a Comment