March 23, 2012

If Only My Pinterest Closet Were Real...


This is really ringing true today.  If my Pinterest closet were real here are some of the things I'd be wearing this weekend...


This outfit just looks so easy breezy.  I'm not sure about the length of the skirt though, need to try one on.  Madewell has a similarly cut skirt right now that's red with a tiny floral pattern...I might try it out with a red or black solid top.


I prob wouldn't wear the huge platforms but I like everything else about this outfit (I really, really want to get back into flare legged jeans!).  I've recently decided that I need to get more tops that can be dressed up or down...my wardrobe has gotten way to casual now that I've dropped out of the bar scene I frequented through college and grad school.


I just love this outfit.  I know I'm going to have to drop some major lbs to pull of white skinnys, but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment