March 23, 2012

My Fantasy World

As I've said before, Alex gets full credit for bringing me out of the fantasy world where Robert Pattinson was my boyfriend and I worked as Mumford and Son's personal assistant...but sometimes I secretly let myself drift back to that world just a little bit and let myself live in my fantasy world vicariously though Pinterest.


In my fantasy world I live in a cute little bungalow like this.


...and I sleep in a bed like this, but don't worry, I don't have a redic chandy like the one in this room.


Outside there are perfectly planted pots in bloom, always.


Oh, and I have a neon chicken coup complete with chickens for fresh eggs every morning.  Please take note of the roof top garden on my chicken coup...its one of my fav features of the whole set-up.


When I have twilight movie marathons I snuggle up under this fab blanket.


When I have parties I simply make a meyer lemon garland like this one for the table from the meyer lemon tree I have.  That way guests feel like I've put work into creating a nice environment but it doesn't feel too fancy.



I pack for trips in this fad duffel...to be honest, this could actually be part of my real life, its a steal at only $99!


Every day I would eat goat cheese...like this goat cheese and roasted red pepper pasta.


And of course I'd have time to craft everything my little heart desired like these beaded friendship bracelets for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment