June 8, 2010

Eclipse News


I can pretty much guarantee that I won't post this much everyday, but I haven't gotten around to writing the Kenworthy Chronicles for two weeks now, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Let's start with what's most important, Twilight news.


1. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner came out June 5th. Here is a description of the novella (yes, Stephenie Meyers is calling it a novella rather than a book):


Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.

I'm 20 pages in and I can't say I'm enthralled...we will see.


If you want to read it yourself go here June 7th - July 5th: http://www.breetanner.com/ or buy the book at your local book store...one dollar from each physical book sold will be donated to the American Red Cross.


2. The Eclipse soundtrack is now available...BUY IT! I know you might think it sounds lame, but with songs from Sia, The Black Keys, Beck, and Vampire Weekend its actually pretty good...I would know I've already listened to the whole thing twice.


3. Eclipse comes out June 30th...who's excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment