June 11, 2010

The Glist



Will: Inside, you're a really good person. I appreciate what you're doing for these kids. I won't forget it.
Sue: I'm seriously gonna puke in your mouth.

Sue: I spent large segments of each day picturing you choking on food, and I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because I had a very satisfying dream that I once shoved your face into one of those pink-inflamed monkey butts.

Sue: From Fort Wayne, Indiana, the not-at-all stupidly named, Aural Intensity!

Quinn: I'm the president of the celibacy club. I took a vow.
Puck: So did Santana and Brittany. And I did them.

Sue: Your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist, animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing about living on the bayou.

Sue: Face it, I'm legend. It's happened.

I normally just reserve spots on the Glist to those comments that made me laugh out loud, but here are some of the sweeter quotes from the finale:

Rachel: Break a leg.
Finn: I love you.

Quinn: Did you love me?
Puck: Yes. Especially now.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we have to wait all summer for more Glee...I am so excited though!

    ReplyDelete