June 18, 2010

Vuvuzela - There's an app for that.

I have World Cup fever. I listened to the game this morning while working and would quickly switch back to the game on my computer the minute the announcers started screaming one of the American players names thinking they were about to score. It was hard to contain myself after watching both of the comeback goals.

My cubicle is no Meehan's, but it will have to do during the work week.

I came across the Virtual Vuvuzela app today and had to download it...and share it with you. I'm not a fan of the Vuvuzela, but its kind of a fun app to have to get into the spirit of the game!

All of you who will be watching the rest of the World Cup games with me can look forwad to hearing the Virtual Vuvuzela on my phone the whole time...I bet you can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment