June 14, 2010

That's What Rpatz Said


I haven't posted anything Rob/Twilight related in over a week...you knew this was coming. I've been saving up all the good stuff just for you!

I DVR a lot of Robert Pattinson interviews because he has some really great responses to questions. Here are a few I particularly enjoyed from an Access Hollywood interview.

Q: What’s the one part of your costume that always transforms you into character?
Robert: Probably the contact lenses. They make me miserable, as soon as I put them in. That’s what creates the pouting and brooding character.

Q: Did you have to learn anything new for Eclipse?Robert: I guess I had to learn how to run properly. In the last two, I ran in a limp slash-skip, and I had to look like I could run more solidly this time. So, I spent a lot of time on a giant treadmill, like one of those wheels mice run around on, and got filmed doing it to improve my form.

Q: Do you believe in having a soul, like Edward does?
Robert: Yeah, definitely. I can’t remember who said it, but a soul and a heaven must exist because good people aren’t rewarded enough on Earth. I always liked that idea, if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment