June 14, 2010

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!



Wow, mustard is a terrible color on Robert Pattinson.

I spent my weekend watching World Cup soccer and it appears I wasn't the only one...yet another thing Rob and I have in comon.

Here's what he said at the Twicon convention this weekend which was going on during the USA/England game:

“I have to ask you, how are you doing this junket when England is playing USA?” a reporter asked Robert on Saturday as he promoted his upcoming film while the historic match up was taking place.

“Especially when they are drawing,” Robert chimed in, referring to the score at the time, which was 1-1.

“And if at the end, if the end comes and they’ve won then that’s the end of the junket,” a worried Robert said over a possible U.S. victory, although the game eventually ended a short while later in a draw.

“Are you a big fan?” the reporter asked Robert regarding soccer.

“Yeah. Is it the end of the match yet?” Robert asked, looking around at the crew. “Have they already lost? I would be so depressed!”

No comments:

Post a Comment