October 19, 2010

A Few Quick Updates to Tide You Over...

I really hate it when my favorite bloggers take forever to post something new.  Celebrities have been less than exciting recently had Anthro hasn't added anything new recently so I haven't had much to post about.  Here are some things that have caught my eye recently to keep you tided over until I have something good to post about...


I want to bake this homemade brownie recipe...or this pumpkin gingerbread trifle recipe from Paula Deen.


I want to find a pic I love to have blown up on plexi glass like this one...you can have it done here.


I want to make a garland of clothes pin bats using this Martha template


Finally, if I were in charge of ordering holiday cards I'd order them from Minted...are cute are these?!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment