October 13, 2010

NYE

Don't lie, it totally doesn't surprise those of you that really know me that I'm already thinking about my New Year's Eve outfit.  I have no idea what I'll be doing...but I do know my outfit will include black tights, my suede platform pumps and something sparkly like this:


Which is from Nordstrom...so before you doubt me for coveting a dress covered in sequins...remember that Nordtrom buyers are on top of all the latest trends and would NEVER pick something for their store that doesn't shout CLASS (and in this case FUN too).


...or these with a simple black top and some long silver necklaces.  I've really been wanting a dressy pair of shorts to wear in the winter with tights...don't ask where that idea came from, I have no idea.  These have a bit more subtle sparkle so they might be a better investment in the long run.  Once again before you doubt my choice...know these have the Anthropologie stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment