March 3, 2011

Anthropologie Items of the Week

No clothes this week, but lots of other fun stuff...


a bowl to put fresh fruit in...


Placemats!  So many colors you could pick just about any solid napkin to go with it and it wouldn't feel too crazy colorful (confession...I use cloth napkins...everyday...for real.  I'm fancy like that).

Fun fact - just ran spell check, it said I miss spelled placemats and asked if I was trying to spell placenta.  True story.


...because I only have goblets (they make me feel fancy even when I'm just drinking oj) and Alex needs something to drink whiskey out of.


just because.  It would be perf under the desk in my sun room.


these would ad a fun pop of color to just about any outfit.


I need some tan sandals...the go with EVERYTHING.  Tassels and zippers in the back, yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment