March 24, 2011

Short vs. Long

For most of my life I've had short hair but over the last 3 or 4 years I've been experimenting with longer lengths.  I really can't make up my mind which I like better on me...but when I see a celeb who chops her hair off and has a new cute do I usually want to do the same.  Alex has commented that he prefers long hair...I've been sending him pics like the examples below in attempts to change his mind just incase I ever get the itch to cut my hair off again, but I don't think its working.


Brooklyn Decker (Andy Roddick's wife/Sports Illustrated model)


If you don't know who she is you prob shouldn't be reading this blog.

These looks are so much more fun and spunky (kind of like me right?) than boring old long hair...how do these examples not change his mind?!

No comments:

Post a Comment