March 18, 2011

Kid's Rooms


Call me carzy, but I really want my kids to have a tepee to play in.


Look! Another tepee.  Also loce the For Like Ever poster, the teal lamp the colorful run and the stools...what a fun playroom!


Wasn't I just saying how much I loved four poster beds?  This makes me want to go to an antique store, find a few beat up beds and turn them into something pretty.


I want my parents to have a bunk room at their next house for all the kids my brother and I will bess them with.


An alternative to a bunk room...this is someones attic!  Its sleeps 8 because trundel beds pull out!


A little boys room...like that its not cheesy...some people make kids rooms so lame and it makes me want to vom.


This is maybe more of a teenage boy's room, although I don't know what kind of teenage boy would sleep in twin beds.


Love it.  All the color, the art, the white bedding!


Love that they used a mirrored dresser between the beds instead of two night stands.  Love the mix of patterns too!


Love that this room isn't too girly...and those blown up pics, too cute!


Color, white bedding, the kid's artwork framed so it looks fancy...I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment