March 8, 2011

Decorating Ideas

I used to tear pages out of magazines and catalogs and file them by what interested me on the page and keep them in a notebook...I still do that but now I have an electronic version of my notebook for all the images I come across on the Internet.  I figured I'd share some with you to get you inspired!  Most of these are just in a 'random' file...I'll try to share other ideas for different rooms soon!


Ok...not a decorating idea, I just love the idea of a tramp built into the ground so you can't fall off.


I don't know what's with me an chalk boards right now...not sure that I love the pigs, but thanks to chalkboard spray paint you can turn just about anything into a chalkboard.


Who doesn't need something chartreuse in their house?  Really I just like the idea of a piece of brightly painted furniture here and there.


A lace trimmed photo mat...wouldn't a wedding pic look so pretty in a frame like this?


Photos blown up and turned into cheap and easy art...if I had gotten a puppy I totally would have done this with her pics!


Someday  I will have a sink like this in my laundry room.


Love this idea...just found some reclaimed wood that's been painted on.  its being used as a headboard here, but I think it could also be hung on a wall as art. 


I really want a bar cart...I like that this one is kind of rustic.


Someday I'll also have doors like these in my house.


I like plates and platters hung kitchen and dining room walls.  I have some that ate very colorful over my sink...of course, but I also like these white ones grouped together.


This giant frame is just a bunch of Polaroids put together.  How fun would it be to have a bunch of Polaroid cameras at a party and then put together something like this afterwards to remember it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment