March 10, 2011

Excuse Me, Where is Your Restroom?

Today's design inspiraton is for bathrooms.  I don't spend a lot of time in the bathroom so this file is pretty small, but I'll share it with you non the less.


Gray, black and white...again...what's happening to me?


Don't judge me for this one, but I kind of love this wall paper.  I like the lights too, but I don't think that type of lighting would really work in a bathroom...maybe in a power room, but not in a bathroom where you need good light to put make up on in.


Love the recessed shelves on the right, that the mirror is decorative and not just a big slab of mirror, the vanity...not standard cabinetry, and the tray that keeps all the toiletries looking tidy...also like the wood work on the walls...it’s not bead board but what is it called?


Love that they used a piece of furniture for the vanity...also love that it floats in the room.


A trough sink would be so cute for a kid's bathroom!


My dream house will have a big ole' soaking tub like this one.


...and an outdoor shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment