March 9, 2011

What's Cooking?

Here are some of the pics I've saved for inspiration for my dream kitchen:


I love it when people sit and talk to me while I cook...all my friends could sit and talk to me at this counter!  Also love the high beam ceiling and the hallogen lights.


I may have gone a little Potter Barn crazy when I bought my condo and now I want to diversify and industrialize...these barstools are exactly what I had in mind.


The marbel, the subway tile, the apron sink, the topiaries, the glass cabinets...I die.


I def have a thing for glass cabinets, I love that these are also lit up...notice the apron since and the open shelving on the right hand side of the pic...and can you believe this is an Ikea kitchen?!


LOVE the lantern...and the wine storage, and the fact that the top and bottom cabinets aren't the same color, and that the top cabinets have glass and the marble back splash...would replace the table with and island for more work space though.


Open shelving...are you noticing a trend?  Also love the canisters...weird thing to notice, I know...anyone know where I can find some that are similar?  And of course the exposed brick, who doesn't love that?!


Open sheves, brick and a chalkboard...ovbi I'd like this.


Open shelves, roman shades, bead board, yes please!  Also like that the pendants look like outside lights brought inside.


The stools, the windows, the open sheves!


A whole chalkboard wall?   Don't know if I could commit to that but I love how the vine really softens it up!


If you've noticed the recoccuring color scheme you're probably thinking its way out of character for me because I love color.  I fell in love when I saw this kitchen because it proved to me you can have a black/white/gray kitchen and still have pops of color without it looking funny.  This kitchen has a clean vibe but also a boho vibe...perf!

No comments:

Post a Comment