May 6, 2011

Anthropologie Items of the Week

I've been such a busy little worker bee at the office that I didn't even realized I neglected to post my Anthropologie items of the week yesterday until this morning...here they are:


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this dress...for starters, it striped, cinches at the waist, has side pockets and a super comfy skirt made of of chambray...what's not to love.  Its perf for braves games, the fourth or July or anytime you want to look put together in a jiffy.


This skirt could be thrown on with a t-shirt to run errands, go to the pool our just lounge in and still look like a lady.


Let me start by saying this dress is $78...a steal for Anthro!  I love the bright colors, unique print and the way it ties at the neck.  With a dress like this I can honestly say I need it because I don't have anything like it in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment