May 24, 2011

Terrain

have y'all heard about Terrain?  I could have sworn I posted about it before, but maybe not...anyways, I just found out that its owned by the same company that owns Anthropologie which makes me love it even more.

Its a home decor store and has some stuff that's very reasonably priced and some stuff that's one of a kind with a one of a kind price tag.  Whatever you're in the market for its def worth checking out...here are a few of my favs:


LOVE these mason jar salt and pepper shakers!


I could fill this clam basket will all sorts of fun things!


...same with this vintage crate.


I'm a sucker for home decor with birds on it!


My mom used to have jars like these, but not quite as stylish...I want NEED them!

Shop for your own treasures here: Terrain

No comments:

Post a Comment