May 5, 2011

Style Icon

Came across this pic of Liv Tyler today and it reminded me how much I love her.


I want my hair to look like this...effortless but still pretty.  My hair is totally straight.  If I curl it I look like I'm straight out of my college days trying way to hard...plus it takes me forever to do and then falls out.  I found that making a bun on top of my head when its about 90% dry, shooting it with a blast of hot air from the hair dryer and then letting it cool/dry completely gives me the perf amount of natural looking wave.


I love that she's not afraid of color and rocks leggings.


This outfit is totally, totally perf.  You can't really tell but this is a tunic dress that cinches at the waist.  The studded bag makes the ensemble not look so sweet and the green hunter boots and navy coat provide unexpected pops of color.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment