May 11, 2011

Inspiration

 Sometimes while completing my morning blog reading I come across pics that really speak to me even though I never can quite put my finger on why it is.

Normally I don't share 'inspiration' photos, but I like these.


Here's is my guess as to what caught my eye in this one: the color in the scarf, the retro/vintage feel, the feeling of hope that I could find a way for my hair to look cute even when I'm sweating in the sun, the mental pic it stirred up of being at the beach.


This one reminds me of a lazy Saturday morning...I imagine the shirt to be a. her boyfriend's and b. super soft.  I bet she's cooking a big delicious breakfast.  Her hair is a big crazy mess on the top of her head, but I bet when she turns around she'll look beautiful...yep, this is exactly what my Saturday morning is going to look like this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment