August 4, 2011

Anthropologie Items of the Week

This weeks items are extra special because they are all on sale...so there is no reason you shouldn't go to your closest Anthropologie right away and get them for your self!


This cute top is only $39.99...pair it with skinny jeans and wedges for a night out on the town!


I've told you about my weakness for teardrop earrings right?  The coral color of these made me immediately think of Katrina!  The best thing about them...they're only $29.99!


Rather than show you the product pic for these shorts, I decided to go with the model pic so you can see how cute they are on...they're the ones on the left.  They look black and white in this pic but they are actually dark gray.  I'm pretty sure I could wear them with each and ever Madewell t-shirt I own and in this heat shorts are so much more appealing than jeans...especially when they are only $29.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment