August 31, 2011

Kroger Digital Coupons

I've never been one to clip coupons but y'all know how much I love a good deal...I think this idea is totally brill!


Go to the Kroger website and follow the instructions in the pic above.  Once your account is set up you can go through a list of coupons and add them to your card.  After that you just scan your card when you're checking out like usual and it will automatically know to use the coupons you have added to your account for the items you've purchased.

There is also a way to print a list of your coupons so you don't forget which ones you've added to your account!

FYI - Alex was the one who sent this life changing discovery to me...be sure to thank him the next time you see him...I'm sure he'd appreciate you buying him a PBR tallboy with all the money you save with Kroger's digital coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment