August 29, 2011

The Search for the Perfect Basket


Remember a few weeks ago when I said the picture of Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big's living room made me want to get a basket full of succulents for my own coffee table?  Well, I've been on the search for the perfect basket ever since!

I haven't quite been able to put into words exactly what I'm looking for or not looking for but I appreciate all the possibilities my friends have shown to me none the less...sorry I've turned down every option so far!

I came across this basket on the William's Sonoma website this morning and I have to say its a pretty close match for what I've been looking for: flat bottom, wire/metal, and rustic looking.  I'm heading home now to see if it will work...at 12 x 18 it might be a little too big for my apartment size coffee table.

How am I going to grow plants in it you might wonder seeing as soil will spill through the holes?  They are going to live in mason jars.  What a cute idea right?

No comments:

Post a Comment