August 10, 2011

Voice of Reason 2


Remember this pic from the post where I wrote about how Alex told me he was thinking about getting a tattoo because he assumed I'd say bad idea but instead I said go for it...well, I can't stop thinking about it and now I kind of want to get a tattoo, well really two, myself.

Before you go crazy...remember all those puppies I was just sure I was going to get?  I'm still not a pet owner am I?  I'm trying to really think through this since its permanent and all so this idea might pass along with all the adorable puppies I found over the last year.  What are y'all thoughts?

I think these tattoos would be sweet and quirky...kind of like me.  And the wouldn't be super visible/obvious...but I'm still trying to decide if I would want them F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment