August 11, 2011

Could I Have That?



Remember that pic of the bedroom with the driftwood wreath?  This girl lives there.

I started looking at old post on her blog yesterday and I couldn't make myself stop.  If you're looking for a new style blog to follow, consider this one: Could I Have That?

I knew I'd be a fan when I saw this morning's post about the new Banana Republic Mad Men collection (I've been watching season 1 on Netflix this summer and plan to be all caught up when the new season comes out in 2012)...it's in stores starting today if you feel like dressing up like Betty Draper this weekend you can go get your very own outfit!

Only the sweater is from the collection.  Its so Joan.  I also love those booties....and the shades too.  Ever since I lost my Ray Bans earlier this summer I've been wanting a new pair and I'm strongly considering going with the over sized style like these.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of ray bans at my house. Are they yours? -Hardee

    ReplyDelete