September 8, 2011

Anthropologie Items of the Week

So many good things went on sale this morning I thought I was going to have to do an Anthropologie Items of the Week post that wasn't on Thursday...then I realized it was already Thursday...hooray for short work weeks!  Can I get an amen?  Anyways, here are a few items that went on sale you should check out!  Don't forget, Anthro is offering free shipping on any orders through September 30th so if you don't have an Anthropologie close by or you do but they don't still have these items in stock just place an order!





These are my picks for this week:


This little vase is going to live on my coffee table post makeover...its only $16!


I have a weakness for all things green and I really think these could add a fun but subtle pop of color to an ordinary outfit and I think they'd be way more versatile than you might think.  I also love the irregular shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment