September 22, 2011

So Fresh and So Clean Clean

I haven't done a Fab Find Friday in a while and since I'm going to be in Oxford for the Georgia/Ole Miss game tomorrow I figured I'd go ahead and post thing one today.

I like to think of myself as an expert packer but I almost always forget one critical thing.  When I went to Knoxville to help move Katrina into her new house I forgot my face wash and used some of hers.  It was the Philosophy On a Clear Day Foaming Soap and I immediately fell in love with the product.  It is pretty much non-scented, not drying at all and keeps my face totally clear.  I'm since bought my own face wash and the oil free moisturizer and I must admit I'm totally hooked!


I've also been considering getting a Clarisonic Mia...does anyone else use one?  If so what do you think about it.  I hear they are great for gently exfoliating and leave your skin looking so fresh and so clean clean.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenworthy! We think the Mia is a wonderful skinvestment! If you have any questions, feel free to stop by our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/clarisonic Cheers!

    ReplyDelete