September 2, 2011

Bootie Bootie Bootie Rockin Everywhere?

Ok, so I kind of want a pair of black booties this winter.  Why?  Well for beginners, I learned pretty quickly a few years back that you can't just throw on tights with any old pair of shoes.  Case and point: First day wearing tights to work in years...wore them with pointy toed pumps (don't judge me it was 4 years ago and I was still developing my style) and walked out of my shoes at work all day because the tights made my pump so slippery.

I thought I wised up by getting a pair of rounded toe t-strap shoes which did solve the problem of walking out of my shoes...but they hurt like crazy if I wore them for more than an hour or two.

Thus the need for booties.  Here's the problem...as you might have guessed based on my search for the perfect coffee table basket I might be a little too picky for my own good.  Ok I admit it, I totally am...I once refused to buy a pair of New Balance running shoes because the N on the them was too big...true story.  Any ways...I have the perfect bootie in mind, I just can't seem to find it for a reasonable price and since booties are a trend and not a classic I don't want to spend a ton of mullah on them.


 I spotted the perfect booties on the girl from the Could I Have That blog.  I like booties that have a v in the front and don't just look like a chopped off pair of boots. 


They are made by a company called Ash and retail for $225.


These are Michael Kors and are $167...but of course I don't love them nearly as much.

Will y'all keep an eye out for the perfect black bootie and let me know if you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment