September 20, 2011

New Design Inspiration



I am in love with this bathroom.  I die for the HUGE tub just floating in the middle of the room.  The dark floors and ceiling beams are killer and I'm pretty sure those are outdoor showers out back! 


I love some parts of this room, but not all of it...the walls are way too stark white and I strongly dislike the choice of lamps and night stands.  I do like the natural colored, tufted upholstered bed with light linens, the painting over the bed and the curtains!


Once again some things I love, some things I don't.  The island and stools are way to modern for my tastes...and this room is also very bright white.  I do like that little window nook, the glass cabinets to show off crystal (in my case it would show off my champ glass collection) and the framed print resting on the counter top below the glass...I can hardly see the print so it's not so much that that I like, but rather just the idea of prints resting on the counter leaning up against the back splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment