September 19, 2011

Fall Denim Outfits

Sorry for the lack of posts...were you starting to think I might have died alone in my condo and no one had found me yet?  Nope...I was in training last week and am just now starting to get caught up on blogging...lots more to come!

Refinery 29 featured several fall denim outfits last week...here are my favs!


1. A denim skirt with a black mini....I especially love how the shirt is tied rather than laying untucked but the outfit would probably also work with the shirt tucked in rather than tied.  I don't know how I feel about high heeled loafer yet and an not sold on the red bag but you get the general idea of the look I'm going for!


I love this one because it is super classic...I already have a pair of dark high waisted jeans, ray ban aviators and tan boots in my closet and I could always use another ivory blouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment