October 12, 2012

Anthropologie Items of the Week


I have MANY plaid shirts, but this one is flannel which = warm!


I've instated a new policy for myself.  Since its really only warm enough to wear dresses a few months of the year here, I don't have to dress up to go into the office and wearing a dress out on the town almost always makes me feel over dressed I'm going to only buy dresses that are on sale.

I think this chambray shirt dress could be worn out on the town.


Obviously I love a shirt dress.  Love the pizazz the belt adds to the outfit. 


One more shirt dress.  Thank you Anthro for showing me that it can be paired with tights and booties so I don't have order it and keep my fingers crossed that it will look ok now that the closest Anthro is an hour and a half away and in a different state!

No comments:

Post a Comment