October 17, 2012

New Year's Eve Outfit


I know its way early to start thinking about this, but I came across this pic on a blog the other day and I thought it was perf NYE outfit inspiration...especially since a set of stacked rings is on my wish list (in gold though).

Last year I decided to get a New Year's dress because I love dresses and love an excuse to get dressed up.  Mistake.  I was cold.  And WAY over dressed for our little mountain celebration.

I like this outfit because I think I would still feel dressed up without looking out of place and most importantly I'd be warm in it!

The coat is J.Crew Factory and its right around $130 (a steal!).  The top is Boden and its as much as the jacket so I'm on the hunt for another embellished top.  The flats are Madewell, I love them even though I'm not normally a bow person.  I'm pretty sure the pants are target (that was a surprise to me).  The scarf is Terrain (an anthropologie sister store).


No comments:

Post a Comment