October 3, 2012

In the Dark of Night

There was a really cool old house for sale in BMT that was incredibly reasonably priced.  After visiting Hardee's new house I started thinking I really liked the idea of buying a house that I could work on and customize exactly the way I wanted it.  I started living in a fantasy world where I actually lived in that house and began decorating each room in my head.

Alex and I have had several convos about making our house a little more masculine and a little less bright.  He thinks bedrooms should be painted in dark colors and seeing as I sleep with an eye mask if there is even the slightest bit of light in my room I have to agree with him.


I never thought about a dark green, but I love this.


I think maybe I've used this pic before, probably talking about the headboard and not loving the fur blanket...but I could also go with dark grays.

Navy is on my list too, not only for nails...I just don't have a good example of a navy bedroom saved away just yet, so you'll have to use your imagination.

Sadly, I'm 99% sure the house sold since there is no longer a for sale sign up...guess I'll have to go back to reality and keep sprucing up my current abode!

No comments:

Post a Comment