October 26, 2012

Blue Velvet

So many of the bloggers I follow have been posting about blue velvet.  At first I thought it was silly, but I have to admit, its growing on me.


I found this image on Pinterest...it claimed the chair was from Ikea, but I haven't investigate to find out if that's actually true or not.

We do not have room for another piece of furniture at our current house, but...

My parents have a pair of chairs that are almost identical to this one.  Right now they live in the storage area of their basement and are covered in a not so pretty peach and sea foam green 80's floral.

They've been claiming that they were going to put their house on the market for at least 10 years, but now that they have a lake house the want to retire to I think they actually might.

Even though they are in the process of putting an addition on it, it is MUCH smaller than their current house.

That means they're going to have tons of furniture they don't want any more, just waiting for me to makeover and put in my future larger house.

No comments:

Post a Comment