October 3, 2012

DIY Projects on My Radar


I've been liking the idea of dressers as nightstands a lot recently...and seeing the look in person at Hardee's new house this weekend only added to my admiration of this look.  It makes so much sense to have something functional next to the bed and I think we could all use a little extra storage space.  My current nightstand just has one little drawer and the top of it is pretty much full seeing as I always have a huge turvis tumbler of water and a book on it in addition to the lamp, alarm clock and candle that also live there.

I think I could get a really basic, really inexpensive dresser with clean lines like this at Ikea, paint it and add some brass hardware to it and have a very stylish new dresser!


Love the design on this cornhole board.  My parents need a set for the lake and I just might have to make them a similar set!

No comments:

Post a Comment