October 26, 2012

Clog Cravings

I feel like every time I post an outfit I love I also comment that its not BMT appropriate.  At nearly 30 I think I've finally found a style that suits me and know how to dress my body, so just because I moved to a little mountain town I'm not going to go and change everything, but I've realized I need to make some small changes.

For heels this means no more stilettos.  That last post got me thinking about heels I could wear that would still look appropriate here and I've decided clogs are the way to go.  The style is still growing on me but I think its worth looking into.


First I found these, the Ugg Chrissie.   Let me just tell you, I am the queen of finding obscure things on the Internet and these can not be found except for in HUGE sizes.


Then I considered these, the Ugg Kaylee, but I feel like I would walk right out of them.  I do like the braided detail though.


These are the Frye Naiya clog, I liked the idea of a back strap, but these are just too tall.  I try to stay under 4" even with a platform.


I think these might be the winner, the Ugg Dafni.  I have cognac colored boots so I figured I didn't need another pair of brown shoes for the winter.  These have a back strap and the right sized heel.  In my head I think they could be worn with tights...but we'll see!

One last thing, I should probably be taking this as a hint, but all these styles are 30 - 40% off on Zappos!

No comments:

Post a Comment