September 2, 2010

Anthropologie Item(s) of the Week

Here are this week's picks:


I was a little concerned about the deer toile (sp?), but this dress fits like a dream. I think I'll be wearing it with brown tights to Thanksgiving this year.


Stripes are so hot right now, and for only $48 (or maybe it was $58?) this is a steal (is it sad that this is considered a steal to me). Love the rouching on the sleeves and the little brass buttons. I would wear it to work with black pants, but you know me, I think anything is work appropriate if you pair black pants with it.


This pic really doesn't do this sweater justice, its actually very cute on in person. Comes in this yellowish color or gray, periwinkle, and one other color which is currently slipping my mind if yellow isn't your thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment