September 10, 2010

Quotes of the Week


"You seem to be acting like a Lindsay Lohan wannabe. Going through life rude, profane, obnoxious and self-indulgent is not the way you want to go through life."
– Presiding Judge Damian Murray to Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi on her recent disorderly conduct arrest, at her court appearance


"All of the kids... I lined 'em up on the trailers and said 'Alright, I wanna know who's banging who, right now! Tell me. Who, who, who?'"
– Glee guest star John Stamos, on trying to dig up dirt on his new castmates, to Extra


During a visit to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Thursday, the Resident Evil: Afterlife actress was greeted with gifts for her upcoming arrival — but had to choose between a pink or blue onesie.

“Ohhhh! I was trying to keep it private … but we’re having a boy!” Larter, who’s expecting her first child with husband Hayes MacArthur, cheered. “I have a little penis inside of me!”

In response, Fallon couldn’t help but throw out a running Office joke, quipping, “That’s what she said!”

No comments:

Post a Comment